- Certificate in editing and publishing from Florida State University
- Certificate in content marketing from HubSpot
- Certificate in diversity and inclusion from the University of South Florida
- Bachelor’s degree in English from the Florida State University
- Master’s degree in mass communication from the University of Central Florida
- Veteran copywriter, editor and content strategist with over 10 years of experience
- Finalist for fiction in the Seven Hills Literary Contest
- Ghostwriter to Fortune 500 CEOs, entrepreneurs, professional athletes and thought-leaders
Lee Williams is a professional writer, editor and content strategist with 10 years of professional experience working for global and nationally recognized brands.
Before joining RetireGuide, Lee spent five years as a senior copywriter and content strategist for Pearson, the world’s largest education company, leading integrated marketing campaigns for renowned businesses and higher education institutions.
His writing and editing career also includes full-time positions with marketing and advertising agencies, colleges and universities.
Lee is a positive-thinker who is passionate about education and financial literacy. His time in higher education marketing prepared him to champion content excellence for RetireGuide in a way that’s accessible, inclusive and comprehensive.
He has contributed to Forbes, The Huffington Post, SUCCESS Magazine, AskMen.com, Electric Literature and The Wall Street Journal.
Lee began his professional writing career as a teen, where he self-published novels for young adults. Since then, he has completed several internships with public relations firms and writing associations to help writers better their craft.
His goal is to blend creative writing, editorial and content marketing expertise to positively impact his team and readers.
Lee is a graduate of the Florida State University where he holds a bachelor’s degree in English and a graduate certificate in editing and publishing. He also holds a master’s degree in mass communication from the University of Central Florida.